ASMS 30th Annual Conference, Wellington
The ASMS Annual Conference will be held in Wellington on 29-30 November (Thursday-Friday). This will cover a range of relevant health policy and industrial issues. The programme has yet to be determined, but confirmed subjects are:
- Minister of Health Hon Dr David Clark.
- Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Director-General of Health.
- Presidential address from Professor Murray Barclay
- Dr Charlotte Chambers, ASMS Principal Analyst, presenting the findings from an in-depth qualitative study into the lived experiences of younger women in medicine.
- Addressing the precarious state of the senior medical/dental workforce in DHBs.
You are encouraged to enter this into your diaries and advise our Support Services Administrator Angela Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.