ASMS 30th Annual Conference Registration Form
Please read the following information carefully before completing the registration form below.
Te Papa Museum
55 Cable Street
Pre-Conference Function and Dinner
A pre-conference function will be held at The Boatshed on Wellington’s Taranaki Street Wharf on Wednesday 28 November, commencing at 6pm. A conference dinner will be held on Thursday 29 November at Te Wharewaka o Pōneke, Taranaki Street Wharf.
Clause 29.1 of the MECA includes provision for members to attend Association meetings and conferences on full pay.
Travel and Accommodation
All travel and accommodation arrangements will be made by the ASMS national office. We have bookings at the Copthorne, James Cook and Museum hotels this year.
- Delegates are expected to attend both days. Accommodation will be booked for the nights of 28 and 29 November for those attending the social function on Wednesday night. ASMS will only pay accommodation on Wednesday night for those delegates attending the social function. Members not attending the social function will be booked on flights arriving before 8.30am on Thursday (or Wednesday night if early morning flights are not available).
- Unless we are advised otherwise, flight bookings will be made that will get you to Wellington in time for the social function on Wednesday 28 November (or registration at 8:30am on Thursday 29 November if you are unable to make it on the 28th).
- An itinerary will be emailed to those requiring flights which should be confirmed to the travel agent (Corporate Traveller) within 24 hours. Please note the fares are non refundable. Please arrange leave before requesting flights.
- Taxis will depart from Te Papa after lunch on Friday 30 November and arrive at Wellington airport in time for flights departing from 3pm onwards.
Your travel and accommodation will be charged to ASMS. The hotel will require a credit card imprint on check-in to guarantee incidentals. Incidental expenses will not be covered by ASMS (room service, minibar, laundry, telephone calls, faxes etc.) and will be at the delegates’ own cost. All incidentals must be paid by guests direct with the hotel prior to departure.
- If your circumstances change after you have registered and you are unable to attend all or part of the conference, please advise as soon as possible. Unfortunately no-shows at the hotels are charged to ASMS.
- It would be appreciated if delegates would advise in the form below if lunch/s or dinner is not required as these are booked and paid for regardless of whether delegates attend.
The programme is yet to be determined, but confirmed subjects are listed here: https://www.asms.org.nz/event/asms-annual-conference-wellington/
If you have any queries please contact Angela Randall – firstname.lastname@example.org.