ASMS 32nd Annual Conference Registration Form
Please read the following information carefully before completing the registration form below.
Te Papa Museum
55 Cable Street
Pre-Conference Function and Dinner
A pre-conference function will be held at The Boatshed on Wellington’s Taranaki Street Wharf on Wednesday 25 November, commencing at 6pm. A conference dinner will be held on Thursday 26 November at Te Wharewaka o Pōneke, Taranaki Street Wharf.
Clause 29.1 of the MECA includes provision for members to attend Association meetings and conferences on full pay.
Travel and Accommodation
All travel and accommodation arrangements will be made by the ASMS national office. We have bookings at the QT Wellington, Copthorne Oriental and James Cook hotels this year.
- Delegates are expected to attend both days. Accommodation will be booked for the nights of 25 and 26 November for those attending the social function on Wednesday night. ASMS will only pay accommodation on Wednesday night for those delegates attending the social function. Members not attending the social function will be booked on flights arriving before 8.30am on Thursday (or Wednesday night if early morning flights are not available).
- Unless we are advised otherwise, flight bookings will be made that will get you to Wellington in time for either the social function on Wednesday 25 November or registration for conference at 8.30am on Thursday 26 November.
- An itinerary will be emailed to those requiring flights which should be confirmed to the travel agent (Corporate Traveller) within 24 hours. Please note the fares are non refundable. Please arrange leave before requesting flights.
- Taxis will depart from Te Papa after lunch on Friday 27 November and arrive at Wellington airport in time for flights departing from 3pm onwards.
Your travel and accommodation will be charged to ASMS. The hotel will require a credit card imprint on check-in to guarantee incidentals. Incidental expenses will not be covered by ASMS (room service, minibar, laundry, telephone calls etc.) and will be at the delegates’ own cost. All incidentals must be paid by guests direct with the hotel prior to departure.
- If your circumstances change after you have registered and you are unable to attend all or part of the conference, please advise as soon as possible. Unfortunately no-shows at the hotels are charged to ASMS.
- It would be appreciated if delegates would advise in the form below if lunch/s or dinner is not required as these are booked and paid for regardless of whether delegates attend.
The theme for this event is ‘Building the workforce pipeline, stopping the drain’. The programme is yet to be confirmed.
If you have any queries please contact Cassey van Riel – firstname.lastname@example.org